I decided this year I would set up some goals. Just some things that I would like to get done in 2014. If I do them it will be awesome. If not, I won't be upset, I just want to see what happens.
On the Quilting Side.
- Finish Sylvia's Bridal Sampler
- Finish Loyal Union Sampler
- UFO's (I have a lot - at least 30)
- Quilt all my flimsies (I have at least 37 - probably more)
- Make a quilt for each of the boys (and no they don't have one except the ones I made as babies, that would be 3 of them)
- Scraps - they are out of control
On the Knitting Side
- 4 pair of socks (one each quarter)
- use up some of my stash that has grown out of proportion in a small amount of time
- 15 minutes at least a couple of days a week to finish up these old crochet projects
On the General Side
- Make this a handmade Christmas (12 gifts on my list)
- paint Ryan's room (middle son)
- paint Jared's room (younger son)
- paint my bathroom
- get rid of the popcorn ceiling
- sand and repaint the deck
- remove paint from the fireplace (why oh why did someone do that?)
- Year of de-cluttering. It has got to go.
- Get rid of bad habit.
I also plan on following through on Stash Report, Design Wall Monday's, On the Needles Friday, and Yarn Report.
I will look back on this Jan 2015 and see where I stand. It will be interesting.
Hope every one's 2014 is and awesome year.