05 January 2014

Stash Report - Week 1 - 2014

I'm starting off the year on a good note. How long that will last who knows especially since I have to concentrate my efforts on my BOM's. I will count my usage as top done then when quilted and binding is added. This way my numbers may move a little bit more.

This week I finished a top for strip club at work. It was nice because the fabric came in on the 31st so I didn't have to count it this year. I also finished my hexagon pillow EPP project for class in Feb. I have half a side to bind still but I am including it in this weeks numbers.

Barcelon Yin Yang - 4.25 yards

Hexagon Pillow - 1.125 yards

Used this Week: 5.5 yards
Used year to Date: 5.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2014: 5.5 yards

Slow start is better than no start.

For more Stash Reports head on over to Judy's.

I'll show my finishes tomorrow on Design Wall Monday.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment