I had originally planned to make this a nice size quilt. I figured that would be great for the class I'm teaching in March. After spending quit a bit of time with those pesky seams and sewing from dot to dot I was ready to pull my hair out. So, this became a nifty table runner. I didn't even add an outer white border I just chopped off and went about my business.
I ended up quilting this with a decorative stitch on my machine. I just changed the stitch length and eyeballed the lines. No one says it has to be perfect and I am actually happy with it.
I will be able to add more to my numbers this week as an added bonus.
I hope to get another little project done this week but I have to work on Sylvia's so that might not happen.
Have a great day everyone.