17 March 2014

Design Wall Monday 3/17/2014

I have been busy. I just don't have a lot to show for it. I think this is becoming the story of my life.

I did finish 4 more blocks for the Downton Abbey Mystery. I just forgot to take a picture.

I also finished a mini quilt and am in the process of putting the binding on it. I also forgot to take a picture.

I finished the top for the next Jo's club, still needs to be quilted.

I have on my design wall my Downton Abbey Ladies quilt. It doesn't look as good as it did yesterday but it is ready for the sashing to be put on.

There will be sashing around each block. It will look so much better when it is done.
 
 
I finished 7 blocks of Sylvia's bridal sampler, and again no pictures. I also finished 4 more Loyal Union Sampler Blocks and of course no pictures.
 
I also finished 4 Mastering Miniatures blocks - that was a blog post of it its own.
 
 
 
I think I need to keep my camera attached so I have proof that I have finished these things. It also makes for a more interesting blog post as well.
 
For more design wall pretty with picture proof head on over to Judy's.
 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. YES! for more Pictures! I want to see your SBS and LUS Blocks! Happy To see you working on Downton fabrics project too. Going to find some for me this week at the Quilt Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see some pics, Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete