21 March 2014

On The Needles 3/21/2014

Didn't work on my sock as much as I wanted but I still made progress. I am hoping to finish it up before the next Needles post. That way I will be a head with the Loopy Challenge.


The kiddos are out of school next week for Spring Break and I only have to work one day so hopefully between football practice, football scrimmages, track practice, track meets (mind you that is only one kiddo) and hubby being home for a couple of days I can get some major stuff accomplished. One can only hope.

I even faltered and bought some yarn. Gotta fix that. Too much coming in not enough going out.

Michelle

Head on over to Judy's to see other progress.

6 comments:

  1. ooohhh... fun yarn! I like your nice, bright socks! Here's to days off and getting things done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting some more knitting done during Spring break. I like your happy looking sock yarn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the yarn. Calling them my crazy socks.

      Delete
  3. What a fun pair of socks you're going to have! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only it felt like Spring here in CO. We had snow and freezing cold temperatures Saturday for the first football scrimmage. Heres to 60 by Wednesday. Heat wave.

      Delete