12 March 2014

Little Bits

I have a lot going on still as usual. I set up a new routine to get things done in the crafty world and it seems to be working.

I finished my first month of Mastering Miniatures. I ended up doing 2 blocks today instead of the schedule of one a week. I have it set to do on Friday but I work this Friday so thought I would get it done early.

They don't go next to each other in the quilt and there is a block that goes in between but I can say that I have had no problems with these little things. Must be the size. These are 6.5" unfinished which is also what I am working on with Sylvia's Bridal Sampler and Loyal Union Sampler. Must be by destiny.
 
I also finished the center to my Basket Parade from my Jo's Little Women's club. I have been getting the patterns for 3 years now and told myself this would be the year that I try and get them done every month. We shall see how that works.
I have to trim this down. There is a flying geese border left to do. This quilt also has 32 appliqued baskets. I have 19 prepped and 2 done. Good thing this is on the schedule to be spread out through the year.
 
I really am enjoying this less work thing.
 
Off to sew....
 
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment