28 March 2014

Yarn Report 3/28/2014

I do have movement this week, but, I also ended up with some coming in. I can't win for losing that is for sure.

I finished my Cornelia socks. That was 350 out and 2 skeins.



I finished 3 dishcloths. That was 285 yards and 2 skeins.

I also received a package from the Loopy Ewe. My march giftables club. I love the yarn and the pattern. Although, the pattern calls for 2 skeins. So, I either have to make it smaller or I have to buy another skein.

Yarn of Richard Devrieze  Peppino in Agawa Canyon. So 225 yds or 1 skein in.

I also love, love, love the bag that it came with and the yarn feels awesome.






Used this Week: 4 skeins
Used this Year: 8.5 skeins
Added this week: 1 skeins
Added this Year: 45 skeins
Net Used this Year : -36.5 skeins 


Used this Week: 635  yards
Used this Year: 1877 yards

Added this week: 225 yards
Added this Year: 5805 yards
Net Used this Year : 
- 2282 yards (must get knitting)


For more knitting progress head on over to Judy's


Have a great weekend everyone. Off to rearrange a little, quilt a little (I hope) and do some applique and maybe some knitting.


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment