02 January 2011

Stash Report Sunday



It is the start of the new year, which for me means "'taking stock" of what I have and what I want to accomplish in the upcoming year and beyond.

First things first...

My yardage: 2267 yds
Yards Out:       14 yds......gotta love FQ bingos and FQ birthday swaps
Yards In:      11.5 yds
Total:          2278.25


I also realized that my yardage total will go up because for some reason I did not include my UFO yardage.  I will just add that as I work on them.

I also have two BOM starting next week and that will make my totals change as well....oh the life of a fabric loving gal.


I wasn't able to get any sewing done yesterday. It was my oldest son's last day here before returning to Chicago to finish out his first of many Navy schools. My two youngest boys do not go back to school until Wednesday, just a couple more days until life returns to the new normal for 2011. I am off to sew and watch football.

Sew today it makes life pieceful.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment