We ended up chopping one tree down...turned out easier than I thought..of course I wasn't the one crouched down with the chain saw either.
I did end up finishing up the applique for my last DJ block..just need to sew it together and I am finally done with DJ for this month...a little over a week early to boot. I then did another row of knitting...of course the rows take forever since there is 414 stitches.
Sunday..my normal sew day was spent putting bedding on the clothes line and we spent most of the day at the flea market..it was nice but I ended up getting a little sun burnt.
I picked up the first few blocks of our new block of the month at the store..I get to do the sample which I am super excited about. So I spent the early evening hours finishing up month 1...(Mama B if you are reading this change the directions in your book to include cutting the red 2 7/8 squares in half diagonally book doesn't tell you to do that)...so that is what is on my design table..
Birds Eye View BOM with Kansas Troubles fabric.
Month 1 - Hummingbirds.
I did make progress this week on Sylvias as well...I now have 20/140 completed. I'm gonna try and get Birds Eye done asap and then get back to Sylvias and Dear Jane.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week. For more design walls head on over to Judys