Well I finally have a finish..it took me awhile but it is done. This is my QOV #3...
I even labeled it....It is kind of hard so see since I already washed it but. I used a CD for labels that I have. I ran a fabric sheet through the printer then I used colored pencils to color it in then my fabric pen to write, heat set it and slapped the puppy on and off to the washer it went. I was glad that it didn't really fade. I used two color catchers as well...they came out a little red but not too bad considering I don't pre-wash my fabric.
I am hoping to get another QOV on the frame today and get working on some of my SBS or DJ blocks although honestly I would really rather work on something fun and totally for me today...hmm since it is Mother's Day I might just do that.
Since most of my shows are over maybe I can spend some more time in the studio....yeah right.
I ended up using 4.5 yards for the backing and .5 yards for the binding so my numbers this week have changed...one of these days I will be on the good .....but nothing came in this week so that is a plus in my book.
Used year to Date: 98.79 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 121.34 yards
Net Used for 2012: -22.55 yards
Head on over to Judy's for more stash reports.