05 June 2012

Birds Eye Busy...

I have been real busy. I have done some sewing but also yard and house work along with working.  I seem to be on a never ending cycle of running behind.

I am up to block 7 on Birds Eye View...I can only put a few more sections together then I have to wait for the months to come up naturally...we are only in month 1...lol..guess I will have another long term project floating around.

These 3 blocks are really neat.  The diamonds are not pieced..they are set on top of the background square then on the diagonal they are sewn 1/8 in and then the sides and bottom get sewn into the seam allowance when the block is put together...thought it was a really cool idea.






The black squares on this block are not pieced in either...they are set on top corner to corner then top stitched 1/8" all the way around...love it as well..





As soon as I finish the piecing on block 7 - 9 then I will be back to starting on Dear Jane for July (which I get an extra week to do....yay) and Sylvia's and QOV...and....and...well the list goes on and on...


I may even show my progress on this hand pieced block...and my knitting...


Have a great day.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment