02 January 2015

Yarn Report 1/2/2015

I know this is only the second day of the New Year but I was on a roll and actually have some outgoing yardage. I won't mention the yarn coming in that I ordered last year but of course won't arrive til later today I am sure. Oh well, I won't add it until next week so I will have pretty good numbers for at least 1 of the 52 weeks.



Used this Week: 1 skeins
Used this Year: 1 skeins
Added this week: 0 skeins
Added this Year: 0 skeins
Net Used this Year : 1 skein

Used this Week: 198 yards
Used this Year : 198 yards
Added this Week: 0
Added this Year: 0
Net Used this Year: 198 yards


Here is a close up of the cowl I finished yesterday. I am calling it Mary's Cowl. It is a really nice pattern for those 200 yd skeins we all love to buy.  Pattern: Blue Roan Bell Cowl

Head on over to Judy's to see how everyone else is doing.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment