24 December 2010

Finished In The Nick of Time

I finally got it done, yes....I have my first finish since June. It is embroidered, quilted, and bound, with a handwritten note on the back and it even has a sleeve.  I didn't think I was going to get it done in time but I will pat my self on the back and say YES!!!!

I worked on it on and off, well more off, over the last few months, but just couldn't seem to get the mojojojojo to keep going.  Why? I don't know. It was a simple quilt and the embroidery was really simple as well. 


I can now go into the New Year with only a million projects to do vs. a million an one. I am on a roll.
I am off now to celebrate the wonderful Christmas season with my family. I will be back and raring to go some time next week. I am also hoping to get some more of my RRCB done. I am caught up so I just have to work on Clue number 6, only 2 more to go.  I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Hope everyone has a wonderful blessed Christmas.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment