30 December 2010

Like I Needed Something New

I always wanted to learn how to knit. I just am not coordinated enough..I can crochet but that is with one needle, add two and I am all thumbs. Maybe my patience level isn't what it should be but oh well. Anyway, I was at Joann's the other day and found these.



They were on sale so of course I couldn't pass them up.  I figured it would be something quick and simple to do in between everything else on my plate.  Well, it comes with a DVD instruction and that should have been my first clue that it wouldn't be as easy at it appears. I watched the DVD which took forever in between pausing, rewinding, practicing, pausing, talking to myself, doing, pausing, etc...... I have now decided that this isn't as EZ PZ as I thought it would be.  I guess it is because you actually have to remember the stitches and whether to KS, or PS or whatever other stitches they have and then while remembering those you also have to remember whether to start from the top or the bottom and oh my.......I think this will be a project that will take me some time to figure out. I am sure once I start and get the hang of it, it won't be as big of a deal as I thought it would be, until then I may not have any hair left. So for now I am going back to the quilt room and will work on something I know how to do....and save my few brains cells, once they rejuvenate I will try it again.

With eternal optimism I hope to show you some type of headway in the next week or so...keep your fingers crossed.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment