31 December 2010

Quilty Things

I have a tendency to collect things. I have books, Tinkerbell, dolphins, fabric, thread, embroidery designs, music and well the list could go on. I can say that my dolphin collection is not to my liking anymore and I want to get rid of it, but I have a hard time just saying take to goodwill, so I figure that will be here until I can figure out what to do with it.

Anyway, I love all things quilty. I love pincushions and little things that remind me of sewing.  I thought today I would share some eye candy of my newest collection.  I haven't been collecting for very long, and honestly finding these things can be challenging.  I do love when they are gifted to me that is for sure. I also find it ironic that I am not a collector of sewing machines.  I do have 2 Berninas (mine), 1 Pfaff (mine but gifted to my mother), White (mom's) and  2 Kenmore's (moms) floating around my house. I do want 2.... well... 3 more machines ( Brother embroidery machine, long arm, and either the new Bernina or the new Brother) but I know that will have to wait. 













How about you? Do you collect quilty things or are there other things you would rather get.

Enjoy the day and take time to sew, it restores your inner peace.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment