13 July 2011

Design Wall

I finally have a design wall. After I took this picture I realized it still wasn't big enough so I have since added another section.  I went to Joann's and bought the biggest flannel backed table cloths I could find.  Good news is that they were 60% off so it turned out to be really inexpensive.  My original goal was to buy some type of design wall that I could hide ( I did find one but didn't want to pay the money for the size) but since that didn't work, up this one went. I don't like that it is out in the open all the time but I like even better the fact that I don't have to crawl around on the floor now it is just up and down the step stool and my knees are thanking me already.

Here is a picture with my blocks from my Quiltville on line swap last year, Chunky Churndashes.   I am just loving how they look. I have decided not to add a border and I have already sewn the top into another flimsie.  I just need to decide on a backing and what to use as the binding.




Enjoy the day and sew some,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment