14 July 2011

Updated Sewing Room

I have taken some new pictures of the sewing room.  It is still kind of messy but I am in the middle of a ton of projects and honestly did not feel like cleaning up to take the pictures.  At least this way you can see the way I work.

The design wall was separated but don't like it that way so a waiting for hubby to move it over and connect them all.

Still need to make some fabric door for the shelves, of course that is just another thing on my to do list.

Go cutting station with some baskets that I have not put up yet (they were 80% off at Hobby Lobby, couldn't pass that up. I also have my scraps to cut, these are just the ones that have been ironed.


Originally this basket was supposed to hold scraps but I have way too many, need to get them all done so that this basket will be my only scrap holder. Someday soon I hope. I have only been working on taming the scraps for 2 years now and still don't see the end.


I also received for mothers day and my birthday a frame and machine. I haven't had time to work on it although it is almost completely set up.  I am hoping to be ahead on project by the end of this month so that I can take some time to figure it out.  I have a bunch of flimsies waiting to be done and some of them I have had for years.  Oh if only there was more time in the day.



Adding the quilting frame has left me with less room and you can't really see the beautiful floor but that is OK.  I am blessed to be able to have an area devoted to quilting and still have room to walk around.  The bright side is that there is very little floor to keep clean and clean up is now easier.  I love just running a dust mop over the floor to pick up the stray threads instead of clogging up the vacuum.

Sew long for today,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment