27 July 2011

I didn't buy fabric but....

I didn't buy any fabric but I did have some patterns jump right into my arms.  These are all hand embroidery...like I need to have something else to do. But, I do have tons of DMC floss from when I used to cross stitch so this will be a good way to use it up ...right.....

I did tell myself I had to finish these applique DJ blocks for this month and my Jo's Club (this one might be tough) before I could start on any of them....but it is getting harder by the moment because they look so fun....










I also bought something called the Angler. After marking 288 squares with the diagonal line to sew on I figured this might be something to look into.  It goes on your table (using double stick tape to hold it) and you just follow the lines on their.  Of course my triangles are all done for now so I will have to save it for the next project and see how it works then.

Have a wonderful day everyone,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment